This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
I have some problem during compiling x64 pcl and I think it may be caused by cmake.
My system is WIN8 , with NET. 4, NET. 4.5, VS 2010, VS2012, VS2013;
Here is the screenshot of Cmake
I think maybe one or more of these parts cause error.
1. Is the OpenNI2 is good to use? Do I need to unistall OpenNI2. OpenNi2 is I install from someone else's prebuild all in one installer for vs2012... Both x86 and x64;
2. I have already disable the part of OpenNi in CMakeLists.txt
3. Pcap should include BUT i still get the WARNNING: io features related to pcap will be disabled.
4. About the with part. I just check these parts for Veloydne HDL laser scanner and I also want to have access with openni2... If you could tell me how to configure that will be super great.
5. I really don't know how to handle with the OLD and NEW that mentioned in the window below in the pic, is that will be a problem. I check CMakeLists.txt and find there is a define of OLD... But I don't know how to solve this part...
Thank you so much if you could give me answers to my problem!!!!!